Lacrosse lefty-20% project, Week 3

Hi, my name is Camdyn and for my 20% project I’m learning how to become dominant in my left hand and be as good as I am in my left like I am in my right. This week I researched tips on how to cradle well. I watched lot of videos and did a LOT of training in my backyard. One of the videos I watched was they set up two cones and they would run up, do a split dodge (A dodge when you get your stick and split it while switching and going into your other hand), and then running up to another cone and split dodging again coming back into your dominant hand, then fake at a goal, go around the crease, and finally shoot. The crease is a circle around the goal that nobody can enter except the goalie. Anyways, I did that same drill but with a rebounder instead of a goal because I don’t have a lacrosse goal. I did the drill for about an hour in my backyard and my arms got super tired. My fails this week were during the drill in my backyard I dropped the ball a pretty good amount of time so next time I will try my best to be better at it and even go slower than I usually do. My successes were I took a lot of time to really focus and I didn’t take a lot of breaks in between only if I had to go to the bathroom. Next time I will leave off at the same drill I was doing so I can improve.