My Favorite Room

I have a lot of favorite rooms in my house. If I had to make a choice it would be my bedroom. My room has white walls with a very pretty wood background behind my bed that my dad made when I switched rooms with my little brother. I have a big closet with all my clothes in it and other junk that I just throw in there on the other side. I have a white dresser and a bed with white covers and orange/brown pillows. I have a very patterned rug that black and white as well as a gray couch. I like my room because that’s where I sleep. My bed is very comfortable and warm. I do all my homework on my couch or on my bed. When I am in a comfortable environment when I do my homework I tend to understand it more and really soak in what I’m learning. Another reason why I like my room is because it kind of my place to be by myself. I go into my room when I need a break from my brothers, mostly my little one but I still love him. I go into my room when I am stressed as well. I like to think of my room as my calm place. The last reason why I love my room is I have created a lot of memories in it with my friends and family. A lot of things have happened in my room such as me running into the wall one time, me sleep walking, throwing my phone on my bed and completely missing, and one time at night I turned my light off and ran and attempted to jump on my bed and I missed and hit the floor pretty hard. But overall, I love my room and I would never wish for a different one. I’ll see you next Wednesday!