My Favorite Memories This Year

I made so many great memories this year that I will take with me to eighth grade. Whether they were at lunch or in the classrooms I will always remember them and they will always have a place in my heart. One of my favorite memories were her in my core classroom. We had a sub so we decided to see how far we could pass Noah’s shoe around to everyone without the sub catching us. Let’s just say we did make much progress before we got caught. Another one of my memories this year was in yearbook. It just happened yesterday but it is something I will remember. Charlotte and I volunteered to go up somewhere really high sort of like an attic and clean it out for yearbook. There was rat poop everywhere up there and I kept on scaring Charlotte and telling her I saw the rat. It was really fun. We would get trash and throw it down to Emilia and Lilah telling them that there was poop on it. Most of the time there was. Another memorable moment I had this year was the other day at lunch. My friend and I were messing around and we were sitting on a ledge right in front of the big planter of wood chips that we are told to get out of yet people still run in them. Anyways, all of the sudden a chicken nugget flies in the air over from the boys table and hits my head and I fall into the wood chips. It was really funny because I knew who threw it but I won’t say names. My year was full of events and I will remember them forever!