Lacrosse Lefty-20% project, Week 5

Hi my name is Camdyn and for my 20% project I am working on getting better in my left hand when I play lacrosse. This week I had some success and some struggles. Some of the stuff I did this week was I practiced outside for around an hour and really focused on doing drills. One of the drills I did was I had one cone in front of my rebounder and I would just stand in front of it because it was a good distance away from the rebounder so I can have a bigger chance of catching it. I would throw it and quickly switch to my left hand and catch the ball. The guy on the video I watched on Friday said that drill can help with hand-eye coordination in your non dominant hand. Once I caught it in my left I would throw it back and switch to my right again. My successes this week were I learned a new drill and it really helped me. There were not many successes nor struggles. I didn’t really pick out any struggles I had this week which was very good. Next week I will pick up at the drill I was doing and keep on adding to my chart of lefty catches!