Left Hand Lacrosse-20% project,Week one

While working on my 20% project this week I faced some struggles as well as successes. During my class time on Friday I watched a lot of videos and worked on my hand-eye coordination with my left hand by having my friend throw the lacrosse ball at me and I catch it. While being at home I also worked on it! I have a lacrosse rebounder in my backyard that is a key part that I’ve used in the project that has helped me a lot already. In my backyard I worked on throwing the ball with my stick in my left hand. I threw the ball at the rebounder fifty times in my left. I recorded how many times I made a complete catch with my left and will be creating a chart for the presentation of my progress. I talked to my coach (my mentor) and he suggested that I do everything in my left. For example brushing my teeth, brushing my hair, and eating. He said this will naturally help build my left hand and with reaching my goal. The successes I had this week were being able to watch multiple videos on how I could improve in my left and make it stronger. A struggle I had was I had a hard time finding how I could improve during class. This will be different next week and I will have a strong plan on what I want to achieve during class work time. I left off at throwing the ball fifty times against the rebounder so next week I will carry on and progressively get up to one hundred throws.